Lafkos. A large village in South Pelion with an unrestricted view of the Gulf of Pagasitikos. The quaint cobbled streets and well-kept houses a wind blowing from another time. On the side of the square with the plane trees, next to the old school, Thanasis Fampas sculptures are exhibited. The sculptures are made â€‹â€‹of white marble from the region of Pelion. Also worth visiting is the monastery Ag. Athanasios (1795), which is located in a green gorge.